Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wine Books, Sheridan Warrick's "The Way to Make Wine"


I've just started reading Warrick's book on Wine Making entitled, "The Way to Make Wine: How to Craft Superb Table Wines at Home".

As an amateur home wine maker I am always looking for material that can give me a greater understanding and appreciation for the art of wine making. Well, though I am not yet finished reading Warrick's book, I have to say that this is a good one to get for your wine library. Why? Well, it just gave me a good look at how I've been approaching home wine making and I feel that some one has given me a pat on the back for a job well done. And that all came just from the introduction.

I feel like I've been following his footsteps and didn't know it. Truth be told, I've most likely been following in the footsteps of thousands of home wine makers that have all gone down this amateur's path of learning about wine making.

No comments:

Post a Comment